Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's good when people do not love you.

"I was very sad, the person I loved most does not care about me and I was ready to die for her, she was least bother about it........" this lines are very common for us and we all once in life have passed through this situation, have felt the helplessness.
when the person whom we cared a lot does not like us. according to my understanding about life and this all feeling was these are something which makes us feel alive and hurting has same important as loving.
but this all was easy to say difficult to understand and even more difficult to follow.

Suddenly I was in bad trauma. As I was in reverse situation someone whom I do not like had care for me a lot and helped in very difficult situation of my life. Since I did not like her it was very difficult for me to take care for her or to give her same importance in my life as she gave me in his. I was feeling like guilty.
I will say that I was fortunate enough that the person herself understand and left my life.


but I am very thankful to her cause of her I get to understand the best practice of life.....
As when you cared for someone and other person is not responding you are very lucky

First reason is feel that you are lucky is that if person does not care for you the same you do for them you will never have to repay the debt of his/her love and care. (I believe we have to pay for our each and every thought, words and action in life..... Karma's. )

second reason to be happy is that you have got your freedom whenever you want to you can get in to another relationship as there are no mutual commitments so no hurts nothing to worry cause as I earlier mention when someone cares for you even for 0.1% you will have small amount of guilt to leave him/her but when these is not there you are free to do anything.

Third reason when you care for someone or love someone you are doing something good you are thinking very good about someone you praising for someone so if you are doing good then sooner or later you will get the return of it... do good get good (again as I believe in Karma good karmas are noticed down in our pass book of karma's bank record same as bad karma's are also recorded there so at the same time or in future that recorded good karma will surely work for your favor)

No comments:

Post a Comment