Wednesday, October 19, 2011

''For You Only''

I don't know what to say. 

I am blank. 

I tried to leave you i was so far fail. 

I started thinking about you , i wanted you to be mine forever. :) 

All i can say its impossible for me to forget you. 

I tried my level best to do so , I don't want to think about you , but all the things was a reminder for me , all our memories has taken a place inside my heart ! 

I don't want to loose you , I want to be with you forever ! 

May be I fake for you , but my love for you will never be fake ! 

I left everyone for you , i just wanted to be with you. Please ! 

If u understanding what I am trying to say so please try to come back in my life. 

I know I am stupid , Idiot . I don't know what actually I say , and i didn't mean all that , u know me from the start , then why we are far apart ! 

I tried to make you jealous , my fault ! but see its just that i want your attention all the time ! 

I want you all the time! I L.O.V.E Y.O.U !

No comments:

Post a Comment